2006年6月5日 星期一

英文話劇劇本...

= ="其實我覺得沒很好...

只是想貼點東西...

看到這句話沒興趣的可以直接跳出啦~~XD



(The first part)

Ghost:(The ghost flutter in a room) Where am I ? It seems I’m still in my room. But…how can I feel so strange? (Swing in the room) Hey!!! Why am I lying here? Wait…If “that” is me. Who am I???(Doubt of what he had seen)

Wife:(the dead man’s wife comes in the room)Honey~ (Sweet)

Ghost:I’m here!

Wife:Honey? (Looking at the corpse) It’s time for dinner. (Squats and shakes the dead body) What is this sticking out of your body? (Pulls out the knife) Oh! What’s this? (Finds the blood and the knife slips off her hand) Oh my God!!! Help! Help! Somebody help me!!!(Cries and runs out of the room)

Ghost:Wait! What that she talking about? I’m dead? Is it true??(Collapse on the floor) NO! I don’t believe it! (Dazed)



(The second part)

Detective:Well…Let me see. (Using a magnifying glass and close to the corpse) Hello? (Pokes the corpse) Oh! Blood! (Spew)

Wife:(Weep) Oh…Honey… Wake up!! Don’t leave me alone!!!(Hysteria)

Detective:Well…I’m sorry about that but I have to ask you some question. When did you find the corpse?

Wife:(Weep)About 7 o’clock… I was coming for call him to dinner. But when I saw him, he was…he was… (Cries)

Detective:Ok…I see. (Writes something in the notebook)

(The dead man’s cell phone is ringing)

Ghost:Oh~ my cell phone is ringing! (Tries to get the cell phone but he can’t touch the cell phone)

Detective:Hey! It’s your husband’s cell phone ringing. Let me get that!

Ghost:(Angry)Hey! How can you do that!!! That is my cell phone!!(Tries to stop him)

Detective:(Gets the cell phone and the ghost is very disappointed)Hello?

Mistress:Oh~ My little strawberry~ you promised me that you would go out with me tonight. How could you forget that! I’m so lonely… Oh~ you have to give me something to compensate for that!

Detective:(Shocked) What?? I’m sorry. I’m afraid that I’m not the person you want to find. Well…can you come to his house as soon as possible? Something very serious had happened.

Wife:(Stop Crying and try to hear what happened)

Mistress:Why? Who are you? (Coldly)

Detective:You will know who I am if you come here. (Hangs up the cell phone)

Mistress:What’s going on!!?? Hello? Hello? (Hear nothing) Oh!? What a rude person! But what happened? I must know about that!

(As soon as the detective see the dead man’s wife, she start crying again)



(The third part)

(The mistress knocks at the door)

Detective:Coming!

Ghost:No!!! Please don’t open the door!! My wife will kill me when she sees her!!!

Well… (Think) but actually I’m dead! NO! NO! No matter what, don’t open the door!! (Tries to stop the detective)

Detective:(Opens the door and is shocked by the charming mistress) Oh!

Ghost:(Sees the detective’s face and becomes angry)You’re a “SOB(Because that is filthy language, we will make it noise elimination )”! How can you look at my lover in that way!! (Stand between the mistress and detective)

Mistress:Who are you?

Detective:Well, I’m a detective, I have come here because a man was be killed in his house. And who are you?

Mistress:This house’s owner is my lover ok? He buys everything that I want and gives me a luxurious life. And he says he will divorce his wife and marry me to give me a better life.

Ghost:Let’s right!

Wife:What?(Angry)

Ghost:(Shrinkable) No! I was just kidding! You know that you are the one I love most in this world. So please calm down ok?

Wife:This woman must be the murderer!

Mistress:Of cause I’m not! Do you have any evidence? Did you? (Coldly)

Wife:You…(Very angry)

Detective:Oh…Ladies, please calm down! Let me find the real killer!

Ghost:(Sadly) Oh…No one can see me…What should I do? (Flutters near his body dazed)



(The forth part)

Detective:Now…Let’s see…well…Look! He died at 7 o’clock, and it seems he didn’t struggle when he was be killed. You were the closest to him so one of you must be the killer.

Mistress:(Laugh coldly)Oh~ Thank you for those useless words!

Detective:Be patient, ok? (Points the wife) Because she was cooking when her husband died, she wouldn’t have had the time to kill her husband. So the murderer must be you (point the mistress)! Ha ha ha(Laugh happily)!

Mistress:(Disdainful)Are you mad? Don’t you see the evidence? Look at the knife! That knife belongs to her! So the killer must be her!

Wife:What!? How dare you to accuse me falsely (Weeps).

Detective:Ok…Don’t think about the time, let’s see the other evidence! There is a fingerprint. It can help us find the true killer. (Happy) Ha Ha!

Wife:Are you crazy? This knife belongs to me! The knife must have my fingerprints on it!

Detective:Well…You are right. Let me think about that… (The mistress and the wife look at the detective coldly)

Ghost:Hey! I think that I find the evidence! Look! (No one can hear him)Oh…how can I show them this…? (Thinking) Oh! I get it! Let’s try…

(The ghost flutters near his body and he uses some strange way to make his hand rise up and down. Soon, the mistress and the wife see the hand and are shocked.)

Detective:What are you looking?(Turns his head) Jesus! (Shocked) What’s this? (Close and find part of a handkerchief)

Mistress:(Smile)Well…Well…Look, he’s still holding part of your handkerchief (Point the wife)!

Detective:How do you explain that?

Wife:(Hysteria)It…I …It all your fault! I saw him go out with you!!! I was so jealousy because he loves you more then I! (Cries) I’m just did the right thing! It’s all your fault! I will not allow you to have the happy life! (Points the mistress)

Mistress :Well…Let’s go to the police station. (They leave together)

Ghost:The murderer has be found! So I can go to the heaven now! (But a sound say that”you should not pass!”) Why? You say that because I fool with two women’s affections so I must go to hell? No!!!

0 意見:

張貼留言